8 May, Day 1, Season 3: Evaporating Daydream

I struggled to think of a title for season 3. After 234 days in Europe I’m beginning to feel that the freshness of the experience may be starting to go stale. It’s becoming easier to take the "charm" of living on the “frontier” for granted as I become more distracted by the scooters leaning on their horn and flipping each other the bird as they skip in front of the traffic jams by driving in the lane for oncoming traffic.

My return was uneventful aside from a foul smelling old man sitting across the aisle on my flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Philly. To make things worse he brought along a tin of malodorous chicken salad that took him most of the flight to slurp down because he didn’t have a spoon.

I feel like there should be more to write, but I’m tired. Maybe later…

No comments: