Toscana Part 2: Firenze




Toscana Part 2: Firenze
I’ve wanted to finish the entry for such a long time that I don’t know if I’ll get around to writing it, or if it even pays to publish it this late. I’ll start with the outline, and maybe fill in some material if I get around to it.

Arrival. I feel superior because familiarity
Dumb-sounding Texans + Italian guys
Firenze has a supersexual vibe
Like college spring break
Model Show
Eucre American girls
The onion story and Daniela’s description of the game
(http://www.theonion.com/content/node/34198)
Rebecca and company
Party with Spaniards
Box wine and coke
The 4-5 cuties
Lots of talk but still striking out
Chianti, Greve
Wine tasting, wine opener
Hill Fiasole
Are Fiorentinos/Toscans more interesting than Milanese? Or my bias based on this experience?
Approach artist
(Farewell) dinner
Missing having close Friends/Companionship

No comments: